This is a high quality precision aluminum die-casting parts CNC processing for home or industrial using.It has precise dimensions and tolerance can within ±0.02MM. The overall surface is flat and seamlessly connected.
With the continuous development of the aluminum alloy die-casting industry, the renewal and innovation of various replacement products requires a variety of aluminum alloy die-casting parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements. Then the following aluminum applications will give you a brief introduction to the advantages of aluminum alloy die castings:
1. The dimensional accuracy of aluminum alloy die castings is high. The surface quality is good. It has good surface roughness and small thermal cracking, and good interchangeability.
2. With good fluidity and moldability, it can produce all kinds of difficult die castings with complex shapes, clear contours, deep cavities and thin walls.
3. The organization is precise, with high strength and hardness. It has good mechanical properties at high and normal temperatures, especially the impact toughness. Due to the short filling time of the molten alloy, it is cooled quickly in the die-casting mold and condenses under high pressure at the same time, so that the surface metal grains of the die-casting parts are finer. The structure is dense, so that the die casting has higher strength, hardness and wear resistance.
4. High material utilization rate. It can be used directly without going through or requiring a small amount of mechanical processing. The gross utilization rate is above 90%.
5. High production efficiency, suitable for mass production.
6. Good economic benefits, good electrical and thermal conductivity, and good mechanical cutting performance. Due to the precise size of the die-casting parts, good surface quality, small machining allowances or can be assembled without machining, machining equipment and machining man-hours are reduced, and better economic benefits can be obtained.
The appearance of die-casting parts is beautiful and light in weight, and aluminum is convenient to carry during the operation, which can improve one advantage at the same time. The resistance to fall is higher. Therefore, under the costume of the other party, aluminum die-casting can greatly deform the structure. And it's also very good in technique.
The mechanical properties and tensile strength of the die-casting parts, the time-division resistance to cracking of the material during manufacturing, and the elongation of the material must be larger. It is the goal of the brittleness and plasticity of the material, and the appearance of the hard aluminum die-casting part. Power and touch temperature and air tightness requirements, the requirements of the entire product can reach the accuracy and scale stability.
Aluminum die-casting parts are preferably sand-type precision. It has the advantages of low cost, simple production process, and short production cycle. When the wet type cannot be satisfied, consider the high-grade artificial sand type dry sand type or other sand types. Casting molds for aluminum castings should be compatible with production molds. Low pressure casting, die casting, precision precision engineering and other processes. Because of the high price of equipment and molds, only suitable molds are produced. Cast aluminum parts can be cast in a single piece and can be produced at a higher yield.