This a high quality precision aluminum die-casting part.
What’ the aluminum die-casting ?
The aluminum materials must be melted first, and the molten aluminum alloy must be poured into the mold to cool and form and then take it out of the mold.
It has a set of high-tech core-pulling and cooling systems. In general, the material is sent to the cavity to be cast and "injected" through a centralized entrance to form a part.
With the continuous development of the aluminum alloy die-casting industry, the renewal and innovation of various replacement products requires a variety of aluminum alloy die-casting parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements. Then aluminum application will give you a brief introduction to the advantages of aluminum alloy die castings:
1. The dimensional accuracy of aluminum alloy die castings is high. The surface quality is good. It has good surface roughness and small thermal cracking, and good interchangeability.
2. With good fluidity and moldability, it can produce all kinds of difficult die castings with complex shapes, clear contours, deep cavities and thin walls.
3. The organization is precise, with high strength and hardness. It has good mechanical properties at high and normal temperatures, especially the impact toughness. Due to the short filling time of the molten alloy, it is cooled quickly in the die-casting mold and condenses under high pressure at the same time, so that the surface metal grains of the die-casting parts are finer. The structure is dense, so that the die casting has higher strength, hardness and wear resistance.
4. High material utilization rate. It can be used directly without or with a small amount of mechanical processing. The gross utilization rate is above 90%.
5. High production efficiency, suitable for mass production.
6. Good economic benefits, good electrical and thermal conductivity, and good mechanical cutting performance. Due to the precise size of the die-casting parts, good surface quality, small machining allowances or can be assembled without machining, machining equipment and machining man-hours are reduced, and better economic benefits can be obtained.
Because aluminum alloy die castings have so many advantages, they are widely used in various fields. I believe that with the continuous progress of die-casting technology in the future, it will show its style on a larger stage.
We can make all kinds of surface treatment an color as your requirement .
We customize these aluminum profiles for high-end precision technology and craftsmanship. Please send me your drawings or samples to get the best quotation and high quality.