Do you know how to make the aluminum die-casting? Now showing our working processing. Pls check our video.
Do you know how to make the aluminum die-casting? please check this video to see the working process.
What's the difference of aluminum extrusion and aluminum die-casting?
Extruded aluminum profiles use mechanical processing methods instead of melting aluminum materials; aluminum alloy die-casting is a casting method. The aluminum materials must be melted first, and the molten aluminum alloy must be poured into the mold to cool and form and then take it out of the mold.
It has a set of high-tech core-pulling and cooling systems. In general, the material is sent to the cavity to be cast and "injected" through a centralized entrance to form a part.
With the continuous development of the aluminum alloy die-casting industry, the renewal and innovation of various replacement products requires a variety of aluminum alloy die-casting parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements. Then aluminum application will give you a brief introduction to the advantages of aluminum alloy die castings:
1. The dimensional accuracy of aluminum alloy die castings is high. The surface quality is good. It has good surface roughness and small thermal cracking, and good interchangeability.
2. With good fluidity and moldability, it can produce all kinds of difficult die castings with complex shapes, clear contours, deep cavities and thin walls.
3. The organization is precise, with high strength and hardness. It has good mechanical properties at high and normal temperatures, especially the impact toughness. Due to the short filling time of the molten alloy, it is cooled quickly in the die-casting mold and condenses under high pressure at the same time, so that the surface metal grains of the die-casting parts are finer. The structure is dense, so that the die casting has higher strength, hardness and wear resistance.
4. High material utilization rate. It can be used directly without or with a small amount of mechanical processing. The gross utilization rate is above 90%.
5. High production efficiency, suitable for mass production.
6. Good economic benefits, good electrical and thermal conductivity, and good mechanical cutting performance. Due to the precise size of the die-casting parts, good surface quality, small machining allowances or can be assembled without machining, machining equipment and machining man-hours are reduced, and better economic benefits can be obtained.
Because aluminum alloy die castings have so many advantages, they are widely used in various fields. I believe that with the continuous progress of die-casting technology in the future, it will show its style on a larger stage.
AL Aluminum is a professional aluminum profile supplier and metal aluminum nameplate supplier with 15 years of experience, focusing on industrial aluminum profiles, aluminum die-casting, aluminum radiators, sheet metal parts, led aluminum profiles, numerical control processing, tube aluminum, square aluminum, aluminum audio panel, aluminum TV frame.
Our company specializes in the development of OEM customized aluminum profiles, has many advanced aluminum profile production lines, has a variety of professional mechanical equipment, a variety of aluminum product surface treatment processes, ultra-high precision sheet metal production technology, and has obtained a number of honorary certificates and invention patents. We look forward to win-win cooperation with you!